Saturday 11 July 2015

closure.


to my beloved sweethearts that have been following by blogs, and leaving such kind messages on my social media, thank you for being human. I do hope that you live a positive and healthy life, filled with laughter, love and light in your heart.

I will not be posting any more until mid 2017.

I do hope you understand, and perhaps, you’ll find my writing, elsewhere.

These past months have been trying on myself, and the people around me. I couldn’t be more grateful.

I came out from the storm stronger than before.

Whatever life throws at you, just know that, it does get better. Free your mind from negative thoughts, and love yourself for getting out of bed, living the life that you have been given. You are responsible for your actions, and thoughts. Whatever bothering is temporary. This world, is temporary. This life, is temporary.

Choose to live the life that you will be proud of.

You are strong.
You are brave.
You are treasured.

The saying, “Be yourself. Everyone is already taken”, rings with truth. There so many people we meet in life, that you fall in love with, or out of love with; only to learn more about yourself, and your own strengths.

Be yourself. Love yourself first, then everything falls into place. A little love goes a long way. Dare to tell yourself, “I am sorry. I love you.”

I am just one girl.
Every morning, I wake up, twice as strong.
I look at my hands, and see the glistening, shimmering pearls within my grasp;
And I am three times more braver than the girl I was yesterday.

Find me elsewhere:
ii. ask.fm (still active)
iii. my instagram 
iv. my twitter


TO MY BEAUTIFUL ADMERS AND MUSIC DISTRICT PEEPS:
How do I even put this into words? I am forever grateful for your infinite patience and guidance. You are honest and provide such well thought out and succinct feedback. With every mistake I make, you are quick to correct me, and praise me for my bravery. I keep tripping, yet you never fail to catch me (but laughing at me first). Your dedication and commitment are inspiring. I strive to be as passionate and driven as you brilliant gems. And oh, our inside jokes and banter. Tonight, I finally internalise that there are people around me that will be there for me, no matter how busy we are. I sincerely hope that our friendship lasts  beyond graduation. No amount of words can truly express my gratefulness.

The whole day today, I was celebrated, valued and appreciated. You never left me hanging and made me feel like I was someone who had something of value to contribute. My suggestions and comments do not go unnoticed, and I am treated as equally as the rest of you, although I’ve only just joined the band.

I hope to make you proud one day (and myself too, of course).